We’re seeking an enthusiastic, confident, highly motivated personality to help our product development team take our unique event technology platform to the next level.
You’ll be working with our technical and account teams to build everything from streaming video APIs to chat applications and content delivery systems.
The right candidate will hold strong project management skills, be a great communicator, have an eye for detail, enjoy a sociable working environment and have the following technical skills:
- Commercial object-oriented PHP experience
- Working knowledge of the Laravel web application framework
- Understanding of common software engineering patterns
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks and SCSS
- Strong skills with SQL, including planning, management, and optimisation
- Experience working with Docker
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services
- Git workflow
The role offers a flexible balance of home and office working from our south Bristol-based office location and includes a range of benefits and box-fresh Apple hardware.
If this sounds like you, this is an excellent opportunity for you to help shape the future of the trade show industry and work with a highly-skilled, dynamic and loyal team willing to invest time and energy to show you why we love event technology!